Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ouch It's Hot Today-July 6

Well I thought it was quite warm! Today's high was 35C and tomorrow's high will be 37C according to BBC weather forecast. The little kids in my class just keep the same enthusiastic looks on their faces as their wimpy foreign teacher wilts under the intense local heat. I don't even know if it's a heat wave or just the normal weather.
My solution is just to bring lots of water bottles to class and then go to the nearest store for a fresh cold pop whenever I get the chance. What can I say, there is no cool ocean breeze as in Vancouver. Well at least it rains once in a while here.
Its quite hard to sleep at night too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home