Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Saturday June 24th’s Adventures

Street Market from Morning















On the way to work I discovered a little street market that stretched a block and a half. There were plenty of assorted things for sales and food being cooked for sale.

I avoided the temptation to have an outdoor breakfast.

Motorcycle Taxi for Hire
















Scattered throughout the city are middle aged men just sitting around on fancy motorcycles. At first I thought these were part of a motorcycle gang but later I was told they were ‘taxis’ for hire.


Park Behind My School



There is a nice park right behind my school. This is where I go to have my Chinese lessons with my tutor.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home