Friday, June 23, 2006

Daily surprise

They turn the water off without warning to work on god knows what. I just tried to wash my hands(6:45pm) and voila! No water. I went shopping at WalMart today (again). Its a great combination: China+Walmart+Sale= Cheap!!!!!!!! Prices.
I got some nice T-shirts for 9.9RMBs (C$1.50) each. My new DVDs were even cheaper 7RMBs (C$1) so what could I do? I bought 6. Only my dinner was cheaper-tasty beef noodles for 5RMBs. Oh I'm really having too much fun. I'm not even sure when payday is. I doesn't seem to matter. Coke was on sale too. There was a World Cup promotion-4 bottles of coke(500ml) for 2.1RMBs ($0.30).
I alway try my best to go to WalMart-just to hunt around for a bargain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home