Friday, June 30, 2006

Random Dinner Selection

I’ve been going to the same restaurant ordering randomly from the menu in a effort to discover local delicacies. Today’s result way a plate full of orange round discs with no taste and had the consistency of gooey jello. The plate was coated with sugar too. Alas I had accidentally ordered a big plate of strange tasting dessert.

I asked for a menu so I could order again but I got a little gesture of hospitality instead as a free plate of mystery salad arrived and a little plain dumpling bun. The staff giggled a bit and smiled at me,as they also realized I had made a mistake.

The salad and bun were gone in no time but most of the dessert plate I had to leave behind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home