Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Chess Books I will take to China

Here are the chess books I will take to China

  1. Modern Endgame Practice-Beliavsky and Mikhalchishin
  2. Winning Endgame Technique- Beliavsky and Mikhalchishin
  3. Winning Pawn Structures-Baburin
  4. Dvoretsky’s Endgame Manual-Dvoretsky
  5. Endgame Secrets-Lutz
  6. Curacao 1962-Timman
  7. Power Chess with Pieces-Timman
  8. Akiba Rubinstein’s Chess Academy - Glatman
  9. My Best Games 1-Korchnoi
  10. My Best Games 2-Korchnoi

Well, I really agonized over what books to bring with me. My pile of about 300 books has now become a little handful. All my opening books are gone. Only the best game collections stay as now all important games are on databases.

Now my students have most of my books. The Osler Elementary School (Vancouver) library also got quite a sizeable donation. I will be looking for some strong players to come out of this school(!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home