Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Welcome to My Blog




I started this blog after being asked by the parents of one of my chess students.

On June 7, I will be moving to Harbin, China to teach English.

About Me
Age 46
Born June 18 1959, Scotland
Occupation(s)
1981-1993 Accountant
1993-1999 Chess Teacher, Chess Writer
2000-Student Computer Networking
2002 Chess Teacher
2005-Student TESL
2006-English Teacher

Hobbies:
Chess teaching, running a chess club for kids at the Vancouver Public Library. I also play in chess tournaments occasionally. Somewhere along the way I found time to write a couple of chess books-Checkmate University I and II.

Cities lived in:
(UK)-Glasgow, Birmingham, Leicester,London
Hong Kong
(Canada)-Quebec City, Montreal,Calgary,Edmonton,Vancouver and Yellowknife

Right now, I am looking forward to my new life in China.

Michael Yip

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home